Trademark Food Program Details
In order to offer customers world-famous Genuine Broaster Chicken, operators must comply with the following requirements:
- Prepare your fresh chicken using our exclusive Chickite® or Supreme® Marinade or purchase Chickite Plus premarinated chicken and Slo-Bro® Coating
- Follow all preparation and cooking guidelines
- Cook your fresh chicken in a proprietary Broaster Pressure
- Have a signed, licensed trademark operator agreement on file with Broaster
- Quality Equipment
- Breadings, Marinades, Seasonings
- High-Quality Cooking Oils
- Branded Packaging
- Branded Apparel
- National Brand Recognition
- Marketing Support
- On-site Foodservice and Equipment Training
- No Fees, No Royalties, No Franchise Contract
Bread Ahead Process
In order to offer customers world-famous Genuine Broaster Chicken, operators are provided guidelines for preparation and cooking. Our “Bread Ahead Process” involves;
- Always made from fresh chicken, never frozen
- Marinated in our uniquely seasoned Chickite ® marinade
- Lightly coated with our exclusive Slo-Bro®
- Cook for 10:30 minutes in a Broaster Pressure Fryer
- The result is always fresh, tender & juicy, Genuine Broaster Chicken
Download The Program Brochure
Find A Genuine Broaster Chicken Location
- Penny's Kwik Stop Nationally Recognized as Golden Chicken Winner
- Broasted chicken is a Wisconsin invention and supper club staple. The recipe is a secret.
- What's the difference between Broasted and fried Chicken?
See All Articles >
Phil Caper, of Phil’s One Stop, a c-store chain in northern Indiana and Ohio partners with Broaster Company for its chicken program at six of 18 total locations. He said boneless chicken options, like the chicken tenders, are one of the stores best sellers. “it’s a great product”, he said.
Bringing America’s Favorite Chicken to your customers is easy and profitable. Click to discover more details about our licensed trademark operator program.
Request A Quote