Trademark Food Program Details
In order to offer customers world-famous Genuine Broaster Chicken, operators must comply with the following requirements:
- Prepare your fresh chicken using our exclusive Chickite® or Supreme® Marinade or purchase Chickite Plus premarinated chicken and Slo-Bro® Coating
- Follow all preparation and cooking guidelines
- Cook your fresh chicken in a proprietary Broaster Pressure
- Have a signed, licensed trademark operator agreement on file with Broaster
- Quality Equipment
- Breadings, Marinades, Seasonings
- High-Quality Cooking Oils
- Branded Packaging
- Branded Apparel
- National Brand Recognition
- Marketing Support
- On-site Foodservice and Equipment Training
- No Fees, No Royalties, No Franchise Contract
Bread Ahead Process
In order to offer customers world-famous Genuine Broaster Chicken, operators are provided guidelines for preparation and cooking. Our “Bread Ahead Process” involves;
- Always made from fresh chicken, never frozen
- Marinated in our uniquely seasoned Chickite ® marinade
- Lightly coated with our exclusive Slo-Bro®
- Cook for 10:30 minutes in a Broaster Pressure Fryer
- The result is always fresh, tender & juicy, Genuine Broaster Chicken
Download The Program Brochure
Find A Genuine Broaster Chicken Location
- Penny's Kwik Stop Nationally Recognized as Golden Chicken Winner
- Broasted chicken is a Wisconsin invention and supper club staple. The recipe is a secret.
- What's the difference between Broasted and fried Chicken?
See All Articles >
Kenjo Markets operator Helen Potter said customers at the company’s Johnson City, Tenn. Location, also a Broaster partner, are “always looking for a good value” from chicken foodservice along with the grab-and-go convenience.
Bringing America’s Favorite Chicken to your customers is easy and profitable. Click to discover more details about our licensed trademark operator program.
Request A Quote